Saturday, April 16, 2016

College Graduate!

CLASS OF 2016: WE DID IT!! 


In September 2012, I showed up at Brigham Young University in Rexburg, Idaho completely unaware of what I was getting myself into. Since my first day at that school, I have...

-taken 52 courses
-had 23 different roommates
-attended 9 semesters of school
-attended 8 weddings
-lived in 7 different apartments
-created 6 different PR proposals
-completed 5 internships
-survived 4 Rexburg winters
-kept 3 different jobs
-suffered 2 broken hearts
-failed 1 class
-switched my major 0 times



I have written countless papers, pulled many all-nighters, cried, laughed, learned, and failed more times than I can count.



During my time in university, I attended many devotionals, school events, and planned a couple too. I won a national advertising campaign, supported local companies with marketing ideas, and put together events for famous guests. 


While I am proud of my scholastic accomplishments, I am grateful for the countless friendships that were made there. 


I am especially grateful for my mom who supported me in every sense of the word. 


However, without a doubt, my greatest feat was finding and marrying Ethan during my time in college. That was definitely something I never anticipated, but will forever be grateful for. 




I'm pretty stoked that I don't have any more homework, but I'm looking forward to the day that Ethan also doesn't have any and we can be real adults and live wherever we want... yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment